The 12V sine inverter converts your DC battery current into a 230V AC current. Thanks to a pure sine wave this inverter is also suitable for sensitive electronic devices. Versatile and flexible
Besides inverter and charger the MulitPlus also contains a 16A transfer switch which makes it ideal for caravans, campers, boats, yachts and uninterrupted power supply in case of grid fluctuations or blackouts.
Moreover it is a handy tool for any grid-tied system which only drains power from the supplier when the battery current is not sufficient. Important features:
- 700W constant output and 1400W peak current, for 12V battery voltage
- combination of inverter with transfer switch and 35A battery charger
- provides pure sine wave at 50Hz
- VE.Bus communication port allows extensive possibilities in terms of connection, configuration and controlling of Victron MultiPlus devices
- supports three-phase operation (3 units of the same model needed)
- supports parallel operation - up to 6 units can be connected parallely to increase system power if needed
- 2x AC-outputs (Multiplus 3000 and bigger) - on the second output consumers can be connected that should only run when grid-power is available
- PowerControl-function allows operation with limited generator performance as well as supply through limited shore or grid power
- PowerAssist-function allows a 'performance-increase' of generators and supports shore power connection if needed
- usable as UPS-solution (uninterrupted power supply)
- usable for grid-tied systems which only drain power from the supplier when the battery current is not sufficient or other programmable events have happened
- compatible with many Victron control- and monitoring-panels
- three-phase operation with other MultiPlus inverters of identical model possible
Besides parallel operation three inverters of the same model can be configured for three-phase operation. But there is more: It is possible to connecte 6 x three-phase systems parallely to generate a massive inverter performance of 75kW / 90kVA and a charging capacity of 2000A (when using the 5000 model) PowerControl - operation with limited generator performance, shore or grid power
The MultiPlus is a powerful battery charger which drains a lot of power (nearly 10A/5kVA Multi at 230V AC) from the generator or grid. With help of the MultiControl panel you can adjust the max. power drained from the generator or grid. The MultiPlus then priors other connected AC-consumers and uses only the "surplus" of energy for charging.
This protects the generator or grid from an overload. PowerAssist - performance-increase of generators and shore power connection
With this function PowerControl is put to a new dimension by enabling the MultiPlus to support small-dimensioned power sources. Load-peaks often occure only within limited periods. In this case the MultiPlus ensures that weak shore- or generator power is compensated instantly through battery power. BackUp-System: AC-power also during blackouts
The MultiPlus can be integrated in off-grid systems, grid-tied PV-systems and systems using alternative energy sources. A software that detects blackouts and grid failures is also available.
If setting of a device have to be changed this can be done with help of a DIP-switch within minutes.
Parallel-connected and three-phase systems can be configured via VE.Bus QuickConfigure and VE.Bus System Configurator software.
Monitoring and controlling on site
There are several option: battery protector, Multi Control panel, VE.Net Blue Power panel, Color Control Panel, smartphone or tablet (Bluetooth Smart), notebook or computer (USB or RS232).
Remote monitoring and controlling
Victron Ethernet Remote, Victron Global Remote and the Color Control Panel allow remote maintenance and monitoring of the Multiplus. Addiationally system data can be saved for free on the VRM (Victron Remote Management) website.
If the system is connected to the ethernet via the ColorControl-panel you are able to change settings remotely.
1x Victron CMP128010000 Multiplus C 12/800/35 Combination of 12V 700W sine inverter and 12V 35A battery charger
|Voltage Control||12V DC / 230V AC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C bis 65°C|
|Rated Output Voltage||230V AC / Wechselstrom|
|quality of power||echte Sinuswelle|
|Frequency Range||50Hz / +-0,1Hz|
|Manufacturer's Unit Number||CMP128010000|
|Product Type||Gerätekombination bestehend aus 12V zu 230V Sinus Spannungswandler und Batterieladegerät. Zusätzlich verfügen MultiPlus Geräte auch noch über einen Transferschalter für netzgekoppelte Anwendungen.|
|grid-transferswitch included?||Ja - 1 Stück|