The Offgridtec gel battery is designed for the highest demand for energy. With reliable continuous current performance, it ensures the function of all electrical consumers. It is ideal as a buffer for all charging and discharging processes, such as in Solaraapplications.
Offgridtec-Gel batteries are also ideally suited for use in sports vehicles, boats, motor homes and emergency power supplies.
Extremely durable, safe and reliable!
- Maintenance-free lead battery (gel technology) from Offgridtec
- Absolutely maintenance-free operation, high recombination capability in cyclic operation and very good high current characteristics.
- High cycle stability due to robust construction
- operation independent of position
- No acid stratification thanks to gel technology
- Long service life of up to 10 years (depending on usage pattern)
- Self-discharge of less than 3% per month.
- Robust impact and breakage resistant and aging resistant housing material
- Design: Gel battery, sealed, absolutely maintenance-free
- Properties: extremely durable, safe and reliable
- Voltage: 12V
- Connections: Flat pole with screw terminal m6
- Condition: filled and charged
- Voltage: 12 V
- Capacity: 50 Ah
- Cold test current: 1030 EN
- Discharge: c10 (10.8v) - 50Ah
- Discharge: c20 (10.8v) - 52Ah
- Internal resistance: 0.008 Ohm
- Watt/h: 600Wh (300Wh at 50% depth of discharge)
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxD): 230mm x 137mm x 215mm
- Terminal: m6 screw terminal
- Weight: 16,3 Kg
Solaraapplications, mobile homes, construction site lighting, photovoltaic systems, sailboats, motor yachts, leisure applications, uninterruptible power supply UPS
As a partner for system solutions, we naturally also offer suitable modules and accessories for recharging the batteries, as well as suitable inverters/voltage converters for stand-alone solutions.
Attention, with gel accumulators there are striking quality differences,
At Offgridtec you get a top product with the maximum possible performance and service life for gel batteries!
Information about the battery regulation
Since we sell batteries and rechargeable batteries or such devices that contain batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are required by the Battery Ordinance (BattV) to inform you of the following:
1.1 Batteries and rechargeable batteries may not be disposed of in household waste, but you are legally obliged to return used batteries and rechargeable batteries. You can either return the batteries to us after use or return them free of charge in the immediate vicinity (e.g. in stores or municipal collection points). Batteries and rechargeable batteries are marked with a crossed-out waste garbage can and the chemical symbol of the pollutant, namely "Cd" for cadmium, "Hg" for mercury and "Pb" for lead.