- leakproof in any position
- 100% maintenance-free during the whole lifespan
- life-expectance of 5 - 10 years, depending on discharge an individual use
- high-end product: all parts used in these batteries are of a very high quality, recognizable for example by their weight. Simply compare them to other batteries.
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty
- can be deeper discharged than lead-acid batteries
- advanced technology, applied in over 1000 offgrid solar-systems
- very cycle-resistant and therefore ideal for solar-systems
They are the first choice for small systems with a storage capacity of max. 4 - 8kW.
Important information according to BattV (return and disposal) Bylaw about the return and disposal of used batteries. Batteries and accumulators are not domestic waste. Consumers are legally obliged to return used batteries.
This can be done at Offgridtec.com or at local collecting points.
According to §10 battery law distributors of batteries have to charge a deposit of € 7.50 including VAT if the customer has no discharged battery to return.
If there is no deposit charged because the used battery was disposed properly or an exchange from an old battery to a new one this amount of money cannot be subtracted from total purchase price.
|Manufacturer's Unit Number||001007|
|System Voltage||12V DC|
|Storage Capacity (Ah)||200Ah|
|Capacity at HR1 (C1)||126 Ah (126A,1.75V)|
|Capacity at HR5 (C20)||170 Ah (126A,1.75V)|
|Capacity at HR10 (C10)||200 Ah (20A,1.75V)|
|Capacity at HR20 (C20)||202Ah (10.1A,1,75V)|
|Self-Discharge||max. 3% (pro Monat / 25°C)|
|Charging Current max.||50A|
|Load Shedding (no-load)||13,6V-13,8V (-20mV/ °C)|
|Recommended Temperature Range Charging||0....40°C|
|Recommended Temperature Range Discharging||-20....+40°C|
|Safety Valve (Overheating Protection)||ja|
|Average Lifespan||8-10 Jahre|
|Dimensions (LxWxH))||525mm x 243mm x 220mm (+25mm Terminal)|