‹ back to overview page
File Downloadsthere are no attachements for this product.
Mo – Fr: 08.00 – 18.00 Uhr
Fragen oder Änderungswünsche?
Controllers according to the MPP technology are continuously and automatically calculating the maximum power yield (MPP) of the solar modules several times per minute. The voltage surplus of the solar module will be transformed to a higher charging current for the battery (realised by high-frequency switching controller technology with high efficiency). This surplus of charging current ensures short charging times and the best possible power yield of the solar system.
- Main Charging Port I: Automatic charging and conservation of charge of the (main) board supply battery
- Auxiliary Charging Port II: Current and voltage reduced for recharging as well as trickle charge of the vehicle’s starter battery, thus ensuring continuous starting capacity
- Continuous control, full batteries by immediate recharging in case of current consumption
- Automatic charging programs adjustable for gel, acid/lead-acid, AGM/fleece and Lithium batteries for optimum charging results
- Very low own electricity consumption, high efficiency
- Connection for Battery Temperature Sensor for temperature compensation
- Indicators for operating state "AES", "Full", "> 80%", "MPP" and "Low Voltage"
- Control output EBL, prepared for “Elektroblock” with solar current display, cable set, Art. 2007, required
- Terminal "AES" with LED display:
- Automatic commutation of Dometic/ELECTROLUX refrigerators from gas operation to 12 V-operation in case of sufficient solar power by means of “AES” (Automatic Energy Selector)
|Manufacturer's Unit Number||1725|
|Charge Controller Type||Dual-MPPT|
|Connectivity||LCD Solarcomputer S|
|On-board Mains Suppression Filter||ja|
|Inrush Current||max. 5A (tiefstentladene Batterie:<16V )|
|Permitted Humidity||max. 95 % RF (nicht kondensierend)|
|Charging Current max.||Batterie1: 31,5A Batterie2: 1A|
|Max. Voltage Solar Module||50 V/DC|
|Number of Charging Outputs||2|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C - +45°C|
|Supported Battery Types||Säure, Gel AGM|
|Protection Functions||Überladeschutz, Rückstromsperre (Nacht), Schutz gegen Überlast, Überhitzung, Verpolung|
|Dimensions (LxWxH))||131mm x 40mm x 77mm|