Though a sound beginner's device the Victron BlueSolar PWM-PRO 10A (MPN SCC010010010) provides several professional functions. It can by applied in 12V and 24V systems and is therefore widely usable.
Victron's BlueSolar-series provides more user comfort and possible configurations compared to the PWM-Light-series. Optionally a remote control display can be connected for an even more comfortable operation.
All control parameters can be programmed freely via remote panel or USB link + PC-software
Via the optional remote panel all relevant settings like charging voltage can be programmed freely. A feature normally found only in high-class devices. Specific charging and discharging voltage depending on the battery type as well as the switch-off/on tresholds of the consumer output can be adjusted. The remote panel is optional equipment and not included in the charge controller's delivery scope. You find this item in our shop under article number 8-67-008490.
A more economical alternative to the remote panel is the Victron USB link cable. Additionally you receive the Victron Pc software which allows full programming of your charge controller as well as the generation of comprehensive performance statistics. This cable is available in our shop under article number 1-67-008500.
- 10A max. charging amperage, 10A max. solar performance
- optional remote panel available
- parameters like charging voltage freely programmable via remote panel
- suitable for AGM, gel and lead-acid batteries
- suitable for 12V and 24V battery voltage
- fully programmable lighting control
- full battery charging thanks to 3-step charging process
- consumer output with overload and short-circuit protection as well as switch-off function to avoid battery deep discharge
- optional temperature sensor available
- reverse polarity protection for solar and battery input
1x Victron MPN SCC010010010 BlueSolar PWM-PRO 10A 12V 24V