Compared to the other version of the 24/12-70 this model comes with pole clamps as connection terminal.
The 24/12-70 converts 24V DC into 12V DC with constant 70A (840W). Compared to smaller models out of this series it is possible to adjust the output voltage (10-15V).
Moreover the 24/12-70 can be used for trickle charge of your battery and supports parallel operation with identical devices to increase the output current. Important details:
- 24V DC operation voltage, adjustable output voltage 10-15V
- supports parallel operation with identical devices - increases output current
- can be used for trickle charge
- equipped with pole clamps as connection terminal
- remote control possible
- temperature-controlled ventilation
- wide input-voltage-range of 18V to 36V
- 840W output at constant 70A
- max. 70A output current
- high efficiency of 92%
- weight: 0.9kg
Thanks to the remote on-/off-switch a high-current-switch on the input-cabling is not necessary. It can be controlled via a power-saving-switch or through the motor's run/stop-switch (see manual). Adjustable output voltage allows battery charging
Thanks to the adjustable output voltage it is possible to charge a 12V battery through a 24V-system. Parallel operation
Up to 5 units can be connected parallely.
1x Victron ORI241270030 Orion 24/12-70-V2 DC DC Converter 24V to 12V 70A 840W with pole clamps