Its efficiency level is very high and thanks to the integrated ECO-mode one of the highest in this class. Via the VE.Direct communication port and optional equipment it is possible to connect the inverter to a computer or smartphone which allows the configuration of various system parameters, for example the switch-on and switch-off voltage at low battery charge.
Other adjustments like output frequency or voltage as well as a bipolar alarm-contact are only some of this inverter's features. The performance range of the Phoenix series VE.Direct 250-500 at this price is unique on the market and exceeds the abilities of other devices of this performance class enormously. Technical data:
- 200W constant output at 230V 50Hz sine voltage
- for 12V battery voltage, works with all common battery types
- 230V AC current with pure sine wave provides perfect current quality
- freely programmable switch-on7off threshold
- adjustable output voltage from 210 - 245V
- VE.Direct output allows the connection of the inverter to a computer (VE.Direct-to-USB cable needed) or your smartphone - together with the free Victron app it is possible to always keep an eye on your device (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle needed)
- Fully programmable parameters: thresholds for activating or resetting alarms at low battery charge + thresholds for activating or restarting at low battery voltage + output voltage 210 - 245V + frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz + thresholds for ECO-mode on/off and ECO-mode sensor
- Integrated ECO-mode: In this mode the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load falls under a predefined value. In standby-mode the inverter reactivates for a short time (adjustable default setting: every 2.5s). If the load exceeds a predefined threshold the inverter stays activated.
The full override via a torodial transformer topology has often proven itself over the last years. This inverters are save from short-circuits and overheating (caused by overload or ambient temperature).
High starting performance: This is needed to activate loads like LED-drivers, halogen lamps or electrical tools.
Remote controlled on/off-switching possible: A remote on/off-switch can be installed via a bipolar plug between the battery's +-pole and the left contact of the plug.
1x Victron PIN122510200 Phoenix 12/250 12V to 230V 200W 50Hz 60Hz