Victron Phoenix 48/375 VE.Direct 48V 230V 300W Inverter
Product number: 1-67-008895
Soon available again
Product number: 1-67-008895
The Victron Phoenix 48/375VE.Direct (MPN PIN483750200) is a small sine inverter with a constant output of 300W. It converts a 48V DC voltage into 230V AC with pure sine wave, suitable to supply even sensitive electronic devices.
Its efficiency level is very high and thanks to the integrated ECO-mode one of the highest in this class. Via the VE.Direct communication port and optional equipment it is possible to connect the inverter to a computer or smartphone which allows the configuration of various system parameters, for example the switch-on and switch-off voltage at low battery charge.
Other adjustments like output frequency or voltage as well as a bipolar alarm-contact are only some of this inverter's features. The performance range of the Phoenix series VE.Direct 250-500 at this price is unique on the market and exceeds the abilities of other devices of this performance class enormously. Technical data:
- 300W constant output at 230V 50Hz sine voltage
- for 48V battery voltage, works with all common battery types
- 230V AC current with pure sine wave provides perfect current quality
- freely programmable switch-on7off threshold
- adjustable output voltage from 210 - 245V
- VE.Direct output allows the connection of the inverter to a computer (VE.Direct-to-USB cable needed) or your smartphone - together with the free Victron app it is possible to always keep an eye on your device (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle needed)
- Fully programmable parameters: thresholds for activating or resetting alarms at low battery charge + thresholds for activating or restarting at low battery voltage + output voltage 210 - 245V + frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz + thresholds for ECO-mode on/off and ECO-mode sensor
- Integrated ECO-mode: In this mode the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load falls under a predefined value. In standby-mode the inverter reactivates for a short time (adjustable default setting: every 2.5s). If the load exceeds a predefined threshold the inverter stays activated.
The full override via a torodial transformer topology has often proven itself over the last years. This inverters are save from short-circuits and overheating (caused by overload or ambient temperature).
High starting performance: This is needed to activate loads like LED-drivers, halogen lamps or electrical tools.
Remote controlled on/off-switching possible: A remote on/off-switch can be installed via a bipolar plug between the battery's +-pole and the left contact of the plug.
1x Victron PIN483750200 Phoenix 48/375 48V to 230V 300W 50Hz 60Hz
Continuous output: 300W
Frequency range: 50Hz / +-0.1Hz or 50Hz / +-0.1Hz (adjustable)
Input voltage: 36,8 - 62V
Manufacturer: Victron Energy
Own consumption in idle mode: 6,5W
Own consumption in standby: 2,6W
Peak performance: 700W
Product Type: 48V DC to 230V AC voltage converter. The inverter has a pure sine wave and is usually connected directly to the battery. This current converter or inverter works with a very high efficiency and low self-consumption.
Protection type: IP21
Rated output voltage: 230V AC / alternating current
Sine wave: true sine wave
Temperature range: -40°C bis 65°C
Voltage regulation: 48V DC / 230V AC