100W 12V Caravan Solar System Premium-L
Shipped in 2-5 days
The Offgridtec 100w Premium-l 12v (mpn 4-01-002710) is the perfect solar set for self-sufficient power supply in your camper or caravan and really leaves nothing to be desired. The installation takes less than two hours - trained hands are even much faster. The expected daily output (April to October) is on average 400Wh/day (max. 850 Wh on sunny days in Germany) The system is suitable to charge batteries of type agm, gel or lead acid.
100w camper complete set: simple, proven, high quality
The set contains all components you need to charge your batteries mobile. The special thing about our Solarasystems for motorhomes: We use an extra solid mounting system that can be easily glued on. The module can be unscrewed from the spoiler at any time, should you ever need to get to the area under the solar module. This set is designed so that it can be extended by another module in the same power class.
Also at the critical point, the cable grommet into the interior of the motorhome, we have paid attention to special quality. The supplied cable grommet is made of the same stable material as the roof spoiler for the solar modules and is simply glued on. The connection is absolutely waterproof and lasts for many, many years.
Important performance features
- As the only manufacturer, we offer you a complete motorhome solar system, where all components are supplied from our own production - of course, as usual in the highest Offgridtec quality
- The Premium-Mobile system class is probably the best-selling mobile home solar system on the market and has already been successfully installed thousands of times. In addition, the Premium-Mobile series established itself on the market more than 5 years ago and has been improved again and again based on customer experience and constantly supplemented with technical innovations.
- As a customer, you thus benefit from a product that is highly mature and reliable and that is at
Components of the Offgridtec 100w Premium l 12v
- 1x Offgridtec 100w 12v - monocrystalline solar panel
- 1xOffgridtecpWM-Pro 12/24-20 - 12v PWM solar charge controller with lCD display, load output, usb u.v.m.
- 1x Offgridtec Cable gland 1-way - white with waterproof PEG gland
- 1x Offgridtec55cm mounting roof spoiler set (1 pair) - for mounting the solar modules
- 1xOffgridtec 8m 2x6mm h07rnf - connecting cable solar module to solar charge controller in motorhome design
- 1x Offgridtec 1,5m 2x6mm 30a battery connection cable and terminals - connection cable solar charge controller to battery
- 1x Mounting glue set with instructions and need accessories for pre-treatment
The Offgridtec pwm-pro solar charge controller
The Offgridtec PWM-Pro charge controller series offers a large, convenient lCD display and uses the latest charging technologies. A large display informs the user about all operating states with the help of symbols. The state of charge is visually displayed in the manner of a fuel gauge. Data such as voltage, current and state of charge can also be shown digitally as a number on the display. In addition, the controller has a KWh counter that the user can reset himself. Also a controllable load output as well as 2 usb 5v outputs are integrated in the controller and supply your 12v and 5v dc consumers with power. For the complete range of functions, please refer to the documentation of the charge controller
The Offgridtec 100w 12v solar panel
only the highest quality monocrystalline solar cells are used in the production of our modules. The module has a frame made of anodized aluminum and has a specially hardened ESG solar glass, which makes it particularly resistant to external influences (weathering, etc.).
The expected daily output (April to October): on average 400Wh/day (max. 850 Wh on sunny days in Germany)
Solar module dimensions: 1030 x 520 x 35 mm (HxWxD).
Professional solar mounting system
Spoiler profiles are the first choice especially for caravans and motorhomes when it comes to a clean mounting of the solar modules. If the modules are mounted in the direction of travel, wind noise is no longer an issue (this also applies to alcove vehicles). Due to the closed construction of the spoiler, no branches or similar can get caught under the solar modules.
Dimensions spoiler: l x w x h: 54.5cm x 8.9cm (of which approx. 3cm bearing surface module per spoiler) x 6.5cm.
Properly executed bonding is superior to any screw connection in tough motorhome or boat use. On painted or GRP surfaces, a strength of over 4 N/mm2 can be achieved. This would be a value calculated on the glued surface that could never be achieved with a screw connection in the thin aluminum or GRP support layer. This adhesive set allows even a layman to create an absolutely firm connection between spoilers and the respective substrate.
components of the solar mounting system
The AbS mounting profiles
Cable penetrations from the roof into the interior are always quite tricky, as it must be ensured that even after years everything is absolutely tight and remains tight.
This is because even the slightest water ingress can lead to often irreparable damage to the interior insulation and furnishings. especially since the moisture is often not noticed until quite late. For this reason, the roof penetrations were developed: The housings are made of the same uv- and weather-resistant material as the mounting brackets offered in the online store. They are extremely stable and absolutely slip-proof. The wide adhesive edge ensures an optimal seal. The bushings are glued with the adhesive set that you also use to glue on the solar mounting brackets. The housings can also be painted as desired and thus adapted to the substrate on which they are to be mounted
- 1 pair Offgridtec 55cm AbS mounting profiles
- suitable stainless steel screws to fix the module to the profiles
- 1x Offgridtec AbS cable roof grommet to lead the solar cable from the roof of the vehicle to the interior
The professional cabling set
All necessary cables are already pre-crimped with professional tools. So you don't need to buy special pliers for the mc-4 connectors. The cable has a length of 8m and accommodates 2 cores 6mm²
components of the cabling set
- 1x Offgridtec 8m 2x6mm h07rn-f connection cable solar module to solar charge controller complete with appropriately equipped cable ends
- 1x Offgridtec 1.5m 2x6mm battery connection cable with flat fuse holder, matching ATO fuse and a pair of binding posts. The cable fits m8 screw terminals or batteries with round terminals.
Individual system customization possible on request
If you want a different charge controller from our range, for example to charge board and service batteries together via solar, or the cables should have a different length, you can always contact us. Also the color of the spoilers can be changed from white to black. To do this, simply send a quote request with the item number and change request to our customer service. Possible costs are to be inquired at the customer service.
scope of delivery:
1x Offgridtec 4-01-002710 Premium-l 100w 12v motorhome Solaranlage with all the above-mentioned components
1x instruction manual
Ist der Solarregler bei diesem Set positiv geerdet?
Da sich auf meinem Camper Sicken befinden, wird die Befestigung am Dach mit dem Spoilern fast unmöglich. Welche Optionen gibt es für dieses Problem?
Eine weitere Möglichkeit wäre die enthaltenen Solarmodule z.B. gegen unsere ETFE-AL Serie auszutauschen.
Wenden Sie sich dazu am besten an [email protected]