Victron Phoenix Inverter 24/3000 VE.Bus 12V 230V Sine 2400W 6000W
This inverter comes with excellent consumption and efficiency characteristics and moreover supports the parallel and three-phase operation with other Phoenix inverters out of this series. VE.Bus RS-485 communication port - extensive, new possibilities
All Phoenix inverters out of the 12V/24V/48V-3000-5000 series are equipped with a RS-485 data port. Via the optional VE Interface MK2-USB you can connect the inverter to a PC or notebook.
This allows many new possibilities in terms of configuration and monitoring. Following some of the most important new features:
- individual adjustment of parameters such as output voltage, frequency, upper and lower voltage limit and much more...
- can be integrated in a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- all Phoenix inverters can also be used with VENet - Victron's innovative monitoring network - or any other computer-aided control and monitoring system
- easy programing of the integrated relay. The relay can be used to produce signals for special events or to start a generator, for example
- parallel or three-phase operation with other Phoenix inverters
Additionally SinusMax technology, new within this series, allows very high peak-currents of 6000W! Technical data
- 2600W constant output, suitable for all common 24V batteries
- pure sine wave (50Hz)
- higher peak-currents thanks to Victron's Sinus-Max technology
- converts 24V DC into 230V AC (pure sine wave)
- advanced hybrid-HF technology - more performance and less vulnerable to faults compared to common high-frequency technology
- very low consumption, high efficiency
- integrated energy-saving mode
- bipolar alarm contact that can be used as output for an on/off-remote control
The most important characteristic about this technology is a very high starting current capacity which is not possible with common HF-technology.
Phoenix inverters can easily handle high starting currents of, for example, refrigerating compressors, tools and others.
Nearly unlimited performance through parallel and three-phase operation:
Up to six inverters can be connected parallely to increase performance. Also three-phase operation is possible.
Load switch to other AC-current sources:
Automatic load switch: For smaller performance demands we recommend the Filax auto-switch. With its help computers and other sensitive electronic devices can be supplied free of interruptions as the switching times are very short (<20ms). Delivery scope:
1x Victron PIN243020000 Phoenix Sine Inverter 24/3000 - 24V to 230V 2400W 6000W