Victron MultiPlus-II 48/3000/35-32 230v gx
Soon available again
The Multiplus-II 48/3000/35-32 gx is a high-end device combination from victron Energy (mpn pmp482306000) that combines classic Multiplus components with an external current sensor and integrated anti-islanding function. This extends the PowerControl and Powerassist functions to 50 a and the potential range of use to ess applications. The inverter module delivers a whopping 3000 w at non-linear load, or 2400 w at linear continuous load. the 48 v battery charger is also very well proportioned, with 35 a charging power, and is complemented by a 32 a transfer switch that allows lightning-fast switching between aC connections. Compared to the rest of the series, the gx variants have an integrated gx display with numerous other connection options.
important features of the Multiplus-II 48/3000/35-32 gx
- integrated gx control unit with various communication ports
- PowerControl and Powerassist -increase of mains or generator performance
- built-in anti-islanding function and connection for external current sensor (optional)
- can be used as a backup device in grid-connected systems for power supply in case of grid failures
- can be used in various ess (Energy Storage System) applications
- best suited for professional seafaring, yachts, vehicles and land-based, off-grid applications
- vE.Bus interface for parallel and three-phase operation, remote monitoring and system integration
- virtually unlimited power through parallel and three-phase operation
- can be configured on-site or remotely using vEConfigure software*
- 3000w power at non-linear load 2400 w continuous load and 6000 w peak power
- for 48 v battery voltage, 32 a transfer switch and 35 a battery charger
- output voltage: 230 vaC, frequency: 50 Hz
- max. efficiency is 95%, protection class IP22
always enough power thanks to PowerControl and Powerassist
a maximum mains or generator current can be set on the Multiplus-II 48/3000/35-32 gx. The MultiPlus-II then takes into account other connected AC consumers and only uses the current that is "left over" to charge the battery. This prevents the generator or mains connection from being overloaded (PowerControl function). The Powerassist function adds a new dimension to the PowerControl principle. Load peaks often only occur for a limited period of time. In such a case, the MultiPlus-II immediately compensates for insufficient generator, shore power or mains power with energy from the battery. if the load is reduced, i.e. if consumers are switched off, the energy that is then available again in sufficient quantities can be used to charge the batteries
Solar power: alternating current even in the event of a power failure
The device can be used with both non-grid-connected and grid-connected pv systems, as well as with other alternative energy systems. It can be used with both solar charge controllers and grid-connected inverters.
maximum flexibility thanks to two AC outputs
The main output ensures uninterrupted operation. In the event of a grid failure or interruption of the shore/generator power, the MultiPlus-II takes over the supply of the connected consumers. Switching occurs so quickly (in less than 20 milliseconds) that uninterrupted operation of computers and other electronic equipment is guaranteed. The second output supplies power only when AC power is available at the input of the MultiPlus-II. consumers that must not discharge the battery, such as a water heater, can be connected to this output.
Scope of the integrated gx device
- A vE.Can interface This can be used to connect vE.Can devices from victron (e.g. vE.Can mppt). The port can also be reconfigured via the remote console for use with a compatible CaN bus Li-Ion battery.
- 1xUSB connection
- 1x Ethernet port
- 1x vE.Direct connection
many possibilities for system expansion
Settings can be changed within minutes using the vEConfigure software (requires a computer or laptop and MK3 USB interface).multiple monitoring and control options are available: Color Control gx, venus gx, Octo gx, CaNvu gx, laptop, computer, Bluetooth (with the optional vE.Bus Smart Dongle), battery monitor, Digital Multi control panel
Remote configuration and monitoring
Install a Color Control gx or other gx products to connect to the Internet. Operating data can be stored and viewed free of charge on our vRM (victron Remote Management) website. If systems are connected to the Internet, they can be accessed remotely and settings can be changed.
Scope of delivery:
1x victron pmp482306000 Multiplus-II 48/3000/35-32 gx 230 v 1x instruction manual